View Single Post
Old 10-12-06, 22:08
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: POints

Quote:
Originally posted by cliff
OK I won't mention them but what about reptiles!

on a more serious note It would indeed be really good to have Ma and Geoff visit here in Gympie so that you both can see our part of the world.

Cheers
Cliff
GIMPY MA YAPPY VISITS GYMPIE ... what a hoot that would be! If that happened, could you borrow a wheely chair for me so we can have a race? Mine would have to be motorized though as I couldn't wheel the wheels. However, I'm walking great these days and chair not currently necessary. Touch wood.

I pulled out that Atlas to see an Australia map, plus brought maps up online. Its BIG! And WAY across THERE ... hop skip and a jump as the crow flies? NOT. Where are you didfferent Aussies located over there? Seems most are in the Southern end???

I'm wondering how long a flight it would be from Vancouver BC. to Australia. (routes and when and places and people visited will be my surprize that I'll just pack my pills and frying pan when told to ) I'd have to get to Vancouver from here. We're a couple of hours drive from the Alberta border, about 5 hours (not the 4 I thought) from here to Calgary ... going from Calgary can be done as well perhaps. I dunno. I know nothing :

I think I'll need some nicotine patches or gum as any way you look at it, it will be a long time in the air?

And BTW, for you non-smokers, have no fear that I wouldn't respect any non-smoking limits ... as long as I can "step away from the house/CMP/vehicle/person" and smoke me wee bittie brains out "from a distance"

Karmen.