View Single Post
Old 10-12-06, 01:59
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by Max Hedges
thankyou geoff for talking to carmen so we can make this happen for her. For thiose of you who are not aware a few of us here in australia got together and decided to raise some money to help carmen have a trip to visit some other mluer's, so if anyone else wants to help carmen achieve this please contact either myself or geoff.

Max
For starters, GEOFF, I thank you so much for all you said. You make it very clear that "I belong" in here and am amongst friends. So does everyone else, but not quite like you do as the Grand Master Sunray himself as well as a now best friends for life. My Uncle would be so appreciative ... as am I.

Oh my lord, Max and you other Aussies, and of course Geoff, and ALL of the rest of you sneakily working behind the scenes on this, you all HAD to know you'd make me cry. Which I did. After it slowly sunk in EH WHAT HUH CHOKE YOU'RE KIDDING YOU'RE NOT? OH MY GAWD ... Lotsa emotional outburst here, both ends of the phone I might add! Happy now?

When Geoff basically called a while ago and told me he had been requested to let the cat out of the bag now because you-all needed my consent for you-all to carry on with this ... well ....... you people always totally astound me to begin with. THIS TOPS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said YES after a long time of my brain trying to compute this Yessss!

I guess Ma Yappy is getting her very first Passport ever, my special Christmas Gift from Geoff and his part in helping to make this all happen. And I know moneys tight and times are hard for many, and that is also one of the astounding things about this whole venture, adventure.

"Hey Uncle Eddie can ya hear this? Can ya believe it? YOU brought me here to meet all of these incredible people and made this happen! Believe me, you'll be carried with me, in my heart and mind, on a trip to Australia and we'll mingle with those insanely crazy-wonderful Aussies together as sure as sheep shearing happens at Maxes "

Can you not find me an Aussie husband and make my ticket one way? No, that wouldn't work. I'd never go so far from my kids and family permamantly. Or would I?

You Aussies cooked this up ... you totally blow me away. I may even leave my frying pan home, unless of course I shall need it?

My brain has obviously taken a whacking today ... so you'll all forgive this Ma yappy for sounding a little wacky and all over the place here ...

Max ... I think YOU instigated this whole idea? ...

Oh lord ... time out for a Tim Hortons and a cigarette here now

Still Stunned Karmen aka Ma Yappy