View Single Post
Old 28-10-06, 14:07
Vets Dottir

Smile And how IS everyone?

Hello All,

And how are all of you MLU addicts and what have you been up to? (other than playing with CMP's and the like, and collecting and such )

Life here in this most Westerly Province is bopping along into winter and I watch the mountain tops get their snowcaps, slow but sure. And for many of us MLU-ers, it's time to put the clocks back Sunday and kiss summertime and Autumn bye-byes for another year. The end of Daylight Savings Time is also nigh. Oh Sigh ... where fore art wondrous Summer? Oh, that's right, it's in AUSTRALIA now!!! Impatience is NOT a virtue, it just breeds the ill content of fantasies of "In the summertime, when all the leaves are green ..." ... can someone book me a flight to Australia? I don't mind having to avoid the snakes and sheep

Another Remembrance Day is coming up as well. I'll be finding out about parades and ceremonies in this town and hopefully will have my camera available for that. So many new fallen soldiers to "Remember" this year. So many of their loved ones will feel the freshness of loss still. I really feel for them all ...

Karmen.