View Single Post
Old 06-06-06, 21:13

Default Don't get me wrong!!!

G'day again mates

Don't get me wrong!

Mark,

Yeah, sorry I did misread your reply to Karmen. Sorry Bloke.

Dave,

Firstly, thank you for serving your nation in a particularly nasty theatre of war, no matter what happens matey.....you are a f$#&ing hero, you and your mates should all be recognised by those who choose to sit on their hineys and do sweet f.a. to back up their beliefs or the beliefs of your nation.

I wish that all religions could live however they choose IN THEIR OWN LAND. If they choose to kill one another, steal from or destroy one anothers property. Thats great for them...be my guest.......

....BUT DON'T BRING YOUR CRAP TO MY HOUSE !!!

I choose to live my life happy and free. I collect derelict and abandoned military vehicles, so that I may use them for my own enjoyment. I want to fit them with the arms that they were designed to carry, and I want to know their history. I will remember the men whom like you were asked to use them in a war. But I will stand up for my right's against any man or government to persue this "hobby". This is my right to freedom and freedom of speech.

Similarly, If these misguided fools choose to bring this insanity to my doorstep; I will be the first in line to take up arms against them and their actions. I will leave no stone unturned to return my country to the way my forefathers left it to me to protect.

I may be seen as unfit to serve my nation now, in relatively peaceful times, but am willing to give my life for my beliefs and my country when I am needed.

My relatives were interned during the Second World War for being of Germanic Decent - Watch me intern any whom don't support my country in time of crisis.

Pedr

P.S.

Dave,

Your country has in custody in Guantanemo Bay, a person whom was unfortunately born in my country; David Hicks.

This person was captured in Afghanistan fighting somebody else's fight, in somebody else's land; when he was neither invited or welcome to do so.

This is not the first time for this person, he was also involved in fighting in Yugoslavia, for the Bosnians.

All of this he claims because the Australian Army rejected him.

The law of my land states that, any person whom fights for a foreign army as a paid guerilla, forefeits their right to citizenship.

Australia doesn't want him back, England doesn't want him, The United States of America don't want him and I'm sure Canada don't want him.

Just hang him or shoot him and do us all a bloody big favour.

not very politically correct tonight