Thread: "Blitz" Barbie
View Single Post
Old 16-04-06, 07:04
Derek Heuring

Default Re: Canadians...??? Sheep...????

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex Blair
Big Mike...
Jeez,brother ...give us a break....!!
SHEEP.....???
Man...up here we eat polar bears....
And no sissy guns for this kid...
Why just this winter I went out for mine with my Russel Boat knife...(Issued RCAF Arctic Survival back in '71...)
Anyway ,I tracked a big one down,snuck up on him and jumped him,and he turned around to run,'cause I put the fear of god in him,and I seen he was gonna out run me so I stuck my finger up his ass and It took me a mile and a half to gain and inch on him so's I could get a crook in my finger to get a grip to climb up over his back to cut his throat...

Ask Sean..He had to bring the carrier out to help drag him home...
That ol' Russel Boat Knife is so sharp I cut up some of that bear in slices so thin ,they only had one side...
Yes sir...None of those sissy sheep for us...it is bear stakes and bulls nuts......
Canada..Where men are men and wimmen are damned glad of it...

Damn straight Alex! Sheep!?! No Mike, Not when we've got 2,000 pound moose running around my old province of B.C., not to mention Mule Deer, Coastal Black tail, Whitetail, Caribou, Elk, Black Bear (world record 1,000 lb. shot in B.C.), Grizzly bear, Cougar, 4 kinds of Mountain Sheep: Dall, Stone, California Big Horn, and Rocky Mountain Bighorn, and Mountain Goat. And that's just the big game we eat. From the waters we get 50 lb. Salmon, 400 lb. Halibut, and 1400 lb. Sturgeon, not to mention the other 100 species of fish and shellfish. For game birds we have about 20 species of duck, 4 species of goose, 5 species of Grouse, Band Tail pigeons, Wild Turkey, Quail, Chukars, Doves
and Pheasant. Last Whitetail I shot in B.C. was 350 lbs. Compare that to a Texas Whitetail which might hit 125 lbs!
Sheep!?! Faaagghhh! However, a little Spring Lamb from Saltspring Island in a nice mint sauce....