View Single Post
Old 06-03-24, 12:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by m kenny View Post
The dragon on the bow of the Jagdtiger and the Fox head on the rear of the Tiger.
I posted the original Tiger photo just to get more info on the Unit badges and not the Tiger.

Whilst I am quite happy to provide more information the tone of certain posters is troubling.
You should be telling us what you know without having the information pried from you, so don't try 'going down the high road' by complaining about my tone. Frankly, I don't understand is this 'cat and mouse' game you are playing by keeping whatever information you purport to know from us. Your argument is that German armour left on the battlefield had unit badges painted on them. You apparently want members of this forum to help you out, but all you seem able to provide are grainy images lifted from from who knows where with little to no information on the images. In the case of the last two photographs you posted, all you did was post them with the comment 'I think capturing Unit badge is the most likely'. Here is a piece of advice, take a page out of Jakko's book, show a bit professionalism and at least take the time to circle what you are talking about.