View Single Post
Old 28-02-05, 07:22
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whaddareya Listenin' to?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Skagfeld
Ohhh...you're so close with that name...look around the Forum and check out the respondant's attributes at the bottom of their post.:idea:

Mr. Skagman ... perhaps tomorrow, if someone hasn't Victor-iously come up with the correct "name that doggie" name ... then I may be forced to start reading peoples signatures and looking for ???? eh? Sorry my friend, I fear Victrola's doggie, and Victrola, were both BEFORE my time ... although you seem to know these things so you must be rather elderly old fart by now? Not fair to expect a youngster, such as me wee bittie self, to know such things

Quote:
See PM to Sunray where I described getting all canvas bits and pieces out of storage,(notwithstanding still trying to figure out hip ring canvas cover attachment configuration) prior to anticipating getting the beauty on the road. Now look what that bitch Mother Nature is doin'...10-20 cm snow Monday, same on Tuesday.
Ah yes .. the snow that makes the joyous ride a no-go at this time of year ... but as I reassured you ... SPRING WILL SPRING ... and I empathize with your impatience to be on the road again ... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Ya ain't gettin' a ride in my CMP while the weather is as it is...besides, you wouldn't be able to reach the windscreen in order to scrape off the frost. (Mark Tonner...note to you).
Please Mr. Skagman ,,,, do NOT encourage the OF-HBM-O ... and I'll have you know I've been saving an extra snow-scraper for your windshield should I need to assist in snow and ice removal ... now I'm not quite sure that I shall scrape windshields should you continue to taunt me and encourage ... well ... : those who enjoy taunting me. (and he's been so pleasant, but I fear now that you're egging him on there will be "No more Mr. Nice guy" to Little Miss Ma and that shall force me to pick up my frying pan in readiness to swing at his slings and arrows again ... then perhaps his ankles ..... (you make this difficult ... for after all, the man still holds possession of my treasured records and i really must be ... wisely cautious, at least until my records are safely in me wee bittie hands again )

(seriously ... it must be a real drag to have to wait out the snowy/icy weather as you really haven't had your new baby all that long yet!!! Big bummer.)