View Single Post
Old 26-02-17, 10:20

Hi Mike and I am sure to hit 30mph tomorrow even though there are no hills near home in Point Vernon, you did well on the net gathering stores and even stuff from the early 30's from the wizard and as for the J2 well not the most pleasing looking thing that grew 4 wheels. By the looks of it you are like me and tend to machine things to what you need, I have a neighbour who lets me use his mini machine shop when needed but I had to pass his test a few years ago, he inspected some bushes I made which came up to his standard so I passed. Long time since I worked on machines but like riding a bike.
Will keep an eye on the leather seals as I have a nuisance leak on one of my back wheels, I am also wondering if my C8 is on the Aussie Army list that you are formulating? Chassis # 2283C8GS033 as I am hopeless on this kind of thing, I have my champ Aussie Army record someone sent me a few years ago as he had access to the ledger. Lots of luck with the C8 resto and again many thanks for the help.
Paul