View Single Post
Old 12-12-16, 22:12

The colour schemes at BATUS have varied slightly over the years. The most vibrant have been the OPFOR colours.

The Commer I have seen pictures of before but as I wasn't prepared to give someone gold for it the location was never revealed. I would dearly have loved to see it saved but could not get that achieved because of the lack of info.

The series 3 that Kolten posted is well known to me and I can vouch for the BATUS history on it and of the trailer, they are genuine without question and come from proven sources of long well known history. The truck is a good deal at the price and will likely end up in the US of A because of our dollar difference. The seller is the father of my god daughter, I found the trailer and sold it to him for what I paid for it and should have sold him my BATUS trailer and kept that one!

The 2 1/2 tons are magical because of the holes n the front bumper in my mind, same as the mighty mite look. I'm tapped out for a big truck like that I am told, I don't agree on the accounting so a truck may be in my future. If I can find one with its registration still painted on that would be the cats whotsit.

I am thrilled by how much attention this thread has generated.

Home of the Maple Leaf Adapter
2 Canadian Mk1 Ferrets
Kawasaki KLR250 CFR 95-10908 ex PPCLI
Canadair CL70 CFR 58-91588
Armstrong MT500 serial CFR 86-78530
Two Canam 250s
Land Rover S3 Commanders Caravan Carawagon 16 GN 07
Trailer Cargo 3/4 T 2WHD 38 GJ 62