View Single Post
Old 14-12-04, 18:06
Vets Dottir

Default yeah.

Yes ... scammers, spammers, blah blah blah. Hate them all!

Also ... and interesting bit of news I saw about a new registry for people who don't want calls from telemarketers. Some reputable charities are requesting exemptions though. There would be fines or some such, for telemarketing people/places who violate by calling people at home, especially if thy repeatedly call. I don't know much about this, but heard it would cost individuals $1500.oo (to register???? anyone else hear about/know about this registry???0

And collection agencies are notorious for harrassing ( I call it stalking people) at home, even calling peoples friends, family, neighbors, and workplaces, usually misrepresenting themselves etc ... and doorknockers looking to beg, or looking to sell something, including beliefs (looking for converts and saving souls)

Home ... HOME is the only place in the whole world where it would be nice to be respectfully left in peace, especially after saying NO.

Hmmmm ... think I'll pour another coffee and have a and thinkabout something that doesn't get me PO-ed

Karmen