View Single Post
Old 11-04-03, 02:31
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default SHOT OVER, SHOT OUT

Alexander, this debate is idiotic and a grand waste of my time. I'm tired and I don't have time for this shit.

You told two separate forum members to "go to hell", because they disagreed with you. Albeit they weren't terribly 'respectful', but then again, neither were you in terms of the fundamental values held by the majority of members of this forum, or in your subsequent replies to their initial comments. I've read it all... in every case, YOU were the one escalating things; others were reacting. And it was YOU who just HAD to take it one step further until your final argument - useful as always - became "Go to hell!".

Sorry, that doesn't wash. That dawg don't hunt.

You might be surprised at the number of emails and PMs I've received in the last 24 hours from members of this forum asking me 'how can I filter out posts by that idiot Borgia?'. People here don't want to listen to your particular brand of political rhetoric.

And neither do I.

I paid for this forum out of my own pocket, I own it, and I spend a lot of time running it, all on behalf of its members, many of whom have been ardent supporters since the beginning and indeed, long before. I set this current version up with a 'non-WW2' discussion area to provide our membership with an outlet for off-topic ideas and banter; it is NOT a free platform for the undebatable expression of radical political ideas. Get used to it. If you're looking for an outlet for your political frustrations, try ONWAR.COM... I'm sure they'll be happy to have you.

As far as your PM received just now...? I'm sorry I don't measure up to your standards. You don't measure up to mine either.

SUNRAY OUT