View Single Post
Old 06-01-14, 22:44
Mr. HUP

Default TV at the Barn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Waterman View Post
Hi Guys, I was looking forward to the new season of 2014 @ The Hammond Barn, you guys really should make a reality TV series out of the adventures At Hammond Barn would probably be far more interesting than some of the TV shows they have down here in the States, but that probably would not work on American TV, Hammond Barn would be way to educational to survive on TV. Cheers Phil.
Phil, if we did have live action video at the barn, there probably wouldn't be a 2014 "season". Without the cameras we can hide our mistrakes and show the results without all the drama that unfolds behind the scenes. I know it would be interesting to tune into Bob's double-entrendre and pun filled dialog, and his craftsmanship, or watching Grant striving for perfection in his handiwork, or my never ending fight with the welding learning curve, but we do have to leave somethings for the imagination.

For the time being, MLUers will have to find their video fixes on YouTube - and there are more and more CMP videos showing up all the time!