View Single Post
Old 09-10-13, 22:05
Mr. HUP

Default Prototype huw

From the ad:

Up for serious Military Vehicle collectors and WW11 Canadian History buffs is the "Last Of The Last". This is a 1943 Chevrolet Canadian Military Pattern HUP ZL. This prototype (less than 100 were made) was designed to have a wireless (radio) repair shop built into the rear. Of the less than 100 manufactured, this is the only one remaining world wide. It has had a ground up restoration and is currently licensed and insured to drive on BC roads. Yes, there are a number of small areas to finish of (including the rear workshop), but you can drive it away today and carry on with it in your spare time. There is too much to tell in this ad. I have lots of photos etc to show if this is your vehicle. Price is $25,000.00 CDN. No tire kickers or Looky Loos! Contact me if you require any further info.

Very interesting indeed. I wonder what a one of one 42 Pilot Model would sell for?

Last edited by RHClarke; 10-10-13 at 03:50. Reason: Just remembered that the Pilot Model was a "42"