View Single Post
Old 25-11-10, 07:39

Default Burma Buggy

When I moved from my house in the country 5 years ago south of Winnipeg and moved back home to West st. Paul North of the city,I cleared out alot of my vehicle collection and my HUP was one of the projects I let go of and Bill bought it from me.He worked many years to get it in the shape it is in now.I am sure Bill would be glad to talk to anybody that is interested in the truck and answer any questions you may have.His jeep sure was tempting but I have one now in my garage and in the end when it's restored,I can say I did the work myself and brought another one back to life.I see it was sold and sent Rob an email to see if he bought it? There is a restored Norton 16H motorcycle in Tenessee right now on Ebay motors I am drooling over but is too far away to pick up and I have a yard full of projects right now that need money to complete.Am I the only collector out there that gets sidetracked from his projects to chase after something he doesn't have yet or are there others out there with the same problem as me?
Regards,Derk.
Attached Thumbnails
staff%20hup-2.jpg  
1943 Bantam T-3 1/4 ton trailer
BSA folding airborne bicycle ser#R5325 (early)

Last edited by Hanno Spoelstra; 12-10-13 at 13:11. Reason: attached picture