MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Sergeants' Mess (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Comet (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7898)

Max Hedges 20-01-07 11:50

Comet

If we look out to our west we can seen a comet with a long tail in night sky.

Max

sapper740 20-01-07 16:36

Re: Comet

Max...there is no mother ship in the tail of the comet.
Max...put the purple sheet and new Nikes down.
Max...don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Vets Dottir 20-01-07 19:28

Re: Comet

Quote:

Originally posted by Max Hedges
If we look out to our west we can seen a comet with a long tail in night sky.

Max

Awesome ... you saw me then! I like to fly by night. :D

Seeing comets is supposed to be good luck or good fortune ... did you make a wish Max?

Karmen

Max Hedges 20-01-07 23:09

Re: Re: Comet

Quote:

Originally posted by sapper740
Max...there is no mother ship in the tail of the comet.
Max...put the purple sheet and new Nikes down.
Max...don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Bugger I thought it was a mother ship going to take Max away and it was on it's way to Salesman Bob's place.

Kathy

Bob Moseley (RIP) 21-01-07 10:06

The Comet

Hi all
It is called McNaught's Comet and designated C/2006 P1. It is named after an Australian Rob McNaught from Siding Spring Observatory. Apparently this will be the one and only time this comet will be in our solar system. We saw it the other night. If anyone is interested public images can be seen at www.assa.org.au
Bob

PS - hey Kathy, what have we done wrong for you to wish Max onto us? Just had a thought, if he was here in early March along with Kartmann and possibly Jif, Ada & I will be winging it over to your place. :D :D

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 21-01-07 10:14

Re: The Comet

Quote:

Originally posted by Bob Moseley
PS - hey Kathy, what have we done wrong for you to wish Max onto us? Just had a thought, if he was here in early March along with Kartmann and possibly Jif, Ada & I will be winging it over to your place. :D :D
More than a hint of intrigue here... :sheep:

Max Hedges 21-01-07 22:46

Re: The Comet

Quote:

Originally posted by Bob Moseley

PS - hey Kathy, what have we done wrong for you to wish Max onto us? Just had a thought, if he was here in early March along with Kartmann and possibly Jif, Ada & I will be winging it over to your place. :D :D [/B]
Bob you got it wrong about the mother ship leaving Max behind at your place, maybe your house moved because the mother ship bumped your place trying to take you as well, Max is still here.

Kathy

Vets Dottir 21-01-07 23:11

Re: Re: The Comet

Quote:

Originally posted by Max Hedges
Bob you got it wrong about the mother ship leaving Max behind at your place, maybe your house moved because the mother ship bumped your place trying to take you as well, Max is still here.

Kathy

I think Master Bob was implying that if Max, Jif, and me were all there together at once, at he and Ada's, then that would just be too much of a good thing for them to handle and they would have to come running to you for R&R from us??? :D

Karmen

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 22-01-07 01:07

Re: Re: Re: The Comet

Quote:

Originally posted by Vets Dottir
I think Master Bob was implying that if Max, Jif, and me were all there together at once, at he and Ada's, then that would just be too much of a good thing for them to handle and they would have to come running to you for R&R from us??? :D

Karmen

Naw, I think he was suggesting that if his house has moved six feet, we wouldn't be able to find it! :D