MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   Post-war Military Vehicles (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CFR Request Thread (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14402)

Scott Bentley 04-11-13 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by 302Trooper (Post 187305)
Scott,
Can you please research CFR 67-35918. Lynx Command and Recce Veh. It may possibly be a former SSF Recce Sqn Armoured Jump Troop vehicle,

Thanks
Dave
:remember

CFR Information
CFR No 35918
CFR Year 1967
Serial No CR-2-109
Actual ECC 113405
Authorized ECC 113405
NSN
ERN 30576
Holding Unit 0127
DA Unit 0127
Date Acquired 01-Jan-67
Cost 0
Alloc Code MB
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP350122 - 14-Jun-93
HN Date 20-Dec-93
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 20-Dec-93

Holding Unit History

As of 04-NOV-13

CFR No Departure Arrival HUIC Unit
35918* 20-Dec-93 08-Jul-87 1754* RCD
35918* 08-Jul-87 01-Jan-67 1756* 8TH CDN HUSSARS (PRINCESS LOUI

Theres potential at any rate :)

Scott Bentley 04-11-13 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil Smith (Post 187309)
Scott, any information on CFR 54-82531 Daimler Ferret Mark 1 would be much appreciated.

CFR Information
CFR No 82531
CFR Year 1954
Serial No 35BA86
Actual ECC 112102
Authorized ECC 112102
NSN
ERN 30541
Holding Unit 0106
DA Unit 0106
Date Acquired 01-Jan-54
Cost 0
Alloc Code MA
Comm Suite
Current VMO -
HN Date 21-Sep-82
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 21-Sep-82

Holding Unit History

As of 04-NOV-13

CFR No Departure Arrival HUIC Unit
82531* 14-Aug-79 01-Jan-54 5246* 12 RBC

All the data points to it being with 12 RBC in Valcartier for the final years of its career.

Neil Smith 04-11-13 20:56

Thanks Scott.

chris vickery 29-11-13 22:50

Just purchased CFR 70-08889
Looking for details, thanks, Chris

Scott Bentley 03-12-13 16:02

I'm having some technical issues with my workstation and cannot pull EDR info at the moment. Sorry guys.

Scotty

Stuart Fedak 23-12-13 23:23

CFR Iltis 87948 and Iltis 87385
 
I am looking for information on Iltis CFR 87948 and CFR 87385. It appears that both of these vehicles were damaged in theatre.

Stuart
Ottawa

chris vickery 23-12-13 23:51

Stuart, get in line as Scotty is having technical issues with the viewer. :thup:

Ed Storey 24-12-13 01:29

Iltis 87948 and 87385
 
Both 87948 ECC 121519 and 87385 ECC 121501 were disposed of in Afghanistan in 2005.

Stuart Fedak 24-12-13 02:26

87948 ECC 121519 and 87385 ECC 121501 were disposed of in Afghanistan in 2005
 
Ed,
Thank you very much for the information on 87948 ECC 121519 and 87385 ECC 121501 which were disposed of in Afghanistan in 2005.

I have some images of these two vehicles which appear to have sustained direct small arms fire and shrapnel. I can not remember the site from which the images were obtained. The two vehicles were stored in sea transport containers, and were configured for typical ops in Afghanistan with windshields down, rear facing seat on a rear radio box and blast blankets. They also had concertina wire rolls on the hoods. The vehicles have numbered chalk markings perhaps from BOI use or from testing purposes?

Stuart

paul53 29-12-13 05:25

Iltis CFR # 88772 info please
 
Hello Scotty,
Just wanting to know if you have any information available for this Iltis Ambulance CFR # 88772

Thanks Paul

Scott Bentley 20-01-14 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul53 (Post 189753)
Hello Scotty,
Just wanting to know if you have any information available for this Iltis Ambulance CFR # 88772

Thanks Paul

CFR Information
CFR No 88772
CFR Year 1986
Serial No BI03-05-86-88772
Actual ECC 121503
Authorized ECC 121503
NSN 2320-21-895-3769
ERN 30111
Holding Unit 3534
DA Unit 3534
Date Acquired 04-Aug-87
Cost 26363
Alloc Code MB
Comm Suite
Current VMO DLE26075 - 16-May-06
HN Date 23-Sep-06
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 01-Aug-06

VMO History for CFR Number : 88772
VMO Type Pending To ECC To AC To HUIC To DA UIC
DLE26075 - 16-May-06 REGULAR No 121503 MB 3534 3534 Area Support Unit Chilliwack
W03-0242 - 05-Nov-03 REGULAR No 121503 DX 3534 5056 44th Field Engineer Squadron
DLE21729 - 12-May-03 REGULAR No 121503 DS 0168 0168 Land Force Western Area Training Centre
DLE21208 - 07-Apr-03 REGULAR No 121503 DS 0127 0127 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Edmonton
W98-0065 - 12-Jun-98 N1368 No 121503 DX 3534 5056 44th Field Engineer Squadron
DLE27849 - 17-Sep-97 N1368 No 121503 DX 3534 5017 The British Columbia Dragoons
DP359565 - 25-Mar-87 UPDAT No 121503 DX 0122 0122 CFB CHILLIWACK
DP359415 - 19-Mar-87 INITI No 121503 CX 0122 0122
CFB CHILLIWACK

Scott Bentley 20-01-14 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris vickery (Post 188662)
Just purchased CFR 70-08889
Looking for details, thanks, Chris

CFR Information
CFR No 08889
CFR Year 1970
Serial No 99881
Actual ECC 121301
Authorized ECC 121301
NSN
ERN 30104
Holding Unit 0124
DA Unit 0124
Date Acquired 01-Jan-70
Cost 0
Alloc Code MA
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP350152 - 06-May-87
HN Date 20-Sep-88
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 21-Apr-88

Not a ton of info available for this guy other than it was a Queens York Rangers Jeep, and the last Work Order in Apr 83 showed 53k on the Odometer.

paul53 21-01-14 06:14

Scotty,
Thanks for the Ambulance info, I'll pass it on.

Thanks Again, Paul

chris vickery 21-01-14 12:20

Thanks Scotty.
It makes sense as it has the "militia mount" for a gpmg on it. I knid of figured it was a militia jeep from a S Ontario unit.

maple_leaf_eh 26-02-14 03:32

An obviously reissued #
 
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...ps77152eec.jpg

I saw this on a duty vehicle in a military parking lot.

karl_m38a1 29-03-14 23:15

Vehicles history
 
hello, I'm looking for infos on these vehicles :

1967 M38A1CDN2 97208 (07737),
1967 M38A1CDN2 97212 (07741),
1968 M38A1CDN2 97682 (08415),
1968 M38A1CDN2 97759 (08492),
1970 M38A1CDN3 100102 (08875),
1985 ILTIS 87017,
1985 ILTIS 88152,
1953 M100 TRAILER 70347,

thank you very much

Scott Bentley 30-03-14 18:10

Gents,

We recently migrated to Windows 7 here at work, and with the departure of Windows XP, so did my links to EDR.

Once I get a spare moment i'll try and track them down. In the mean time hopefully one of the others has access.

Scotty

302Trooper 12-06-14 18:30

Motor Coach Industries
 
Scotty,
I copied the data base for the M100 trailers that you or someone else had posted. I highlighted my 2 trailers and filed away the list with my other info. I was looking over the data base list to find that Fruehauf Corp was the manufacturer of my CFR 53-70177 trailer and Motor Coach Industries Ltd is listed as the manufacturer of the majority of the trailers. My data plate states Motor Coach Industries as the manufacturer. Would you or anyone else be able to shed some light on this information.

Thanks
Dave
302Trooper


Quote:

Originally Posted by 302Trooper (Post 153393)
Scotty, Thanks so much for the info on the equipment. It would be great to have all the story but what you have found is plenty.

Dave
302Trooper


Stan Leschert 27-08-14 06:53

Cfr m1010
 
I may need to track an M1010. Where do we look for the CFR on that unit, or can you do it by VIN?

It has been repainted, but if I know where to look ...

Thanks, Stan.

Scott Bentley 02-10-14 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_m38a1 (Post 193681)
hello, I'm looking for infos on these vehicles :

1967 M38A1CDN2 97208 (07737),
1967 M38A1CDN2 97212 (07741),
1968 M38A1CDN2 97682 (08415),
1968 M38A1CDN2 97759 (08492),
1970 M38A1CDN3 100102 (08875),
1985 ILTIS 87017,
1985 ILTIS 88152,
1953 M100 TRAILER 70347,

thank you very much

CFR Information
CFR No 07737
CFR Year 1967
Serial No 7105-97208
Actual ECC 121201
Authorized ECC 121201
NSN
ERN 30103
Holding Unit 0130
DA Unit 0130
Date Acquired 01-Jan-67
Cost 0
Alloc Code MD
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP357374 - 28-Oct-86
HN Date 10-Feb-88
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 11-Jan-88

This one spent its entire career with the Royal Canadian Hussars out of Montreal.


CFR Information
CFR No 07741
CFR Year 1967
Serial No 7105-97212
Actual ECC 121201
Authorized ECC 121201
NSN
ERN 30103
Holding Unit 0130
DA Unit 0130
Date Acquired 01-Jan-67
Cost 0
Alloc Code MD
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP357374 - 28-Oct-86
HN Date 10-Feb-88
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 11-Jan-88

This one belonged to the Fusiliers De Sherbrooke, Farnham Det.


CFR Information
CFR No 08415
CFR Year 1967
Serial No 7105-97682
Actual ECC 121201
Authorized ECC 121201
NSN
ERN 30103
Holding Unit 0106
DA Unit 0106
Date Acquired 01-Jan-67
Cost 0
Alloc Code MD
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP357344 - 25-Oct-86
HN Date 30-Jun-87
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 09-Jun-87

This one was with 5 Field Ambulance, CFB Valcartier.


CFR Information
CFR No 08492
CFR Year 1967
Serial No 7105-97759
Actual ECC 121201
Authorized ECC 121201
NSN
ERN 30103
Holding Unit 0106
DA Unit 0106
Date Acquired 01-Jan-67
Cost 0
Alloc Code MF
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP356096 - 19-Aug-86
HN Date 28-Aug-86
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 28-Aug-86

CFR No Departure Arrival HUIC Unit
08492* 29-Apr-86 12-Dec-84 1852* 2 R22ER
08492* 12-Dec-84 04-Jan-82 0105* CFB/ASU Gagetown
08492* 04-Jan-82 01-Jun-81 0102* CFB Greenwood
08492* 01-Jun-81 23-Oct-79 0113* CFB Borden
08492* 23-Oct-79 23-Jul-79 0107* CFB/ASU Petawawa
08492* 23-Jul-79 01-Jan-67 1774* 2 CER


CFR Information
CFR No 08875
CFR Year 1970
Serial No 100102
Actual ECC 121310
Authorized ECC 121310
NSN
ERN 30104
Holding Unit 0138
DA Unit 0138
Date Acquired 01-Jan-70
Cost 0
Alloc Code MA
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP358794 - 08-Feb-87
HN Date 16-Nov-87
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 09-Jul-87

This one has a strange history. Its a 106mm Recoiless Rifle version, but spent its career in Bagotville.


CFR Information
CFR No 87017
CFR Year 1985
Serial No BI01-04-85-87017
Actual ECC 121501
Authorized ECC 121501
NSN 2320-21-895-3768
ERN 30111
Holding Unit 1941
DA Unit 1941
Date Acquired 23-Jul-85
Cost 26363
Alloc Code MB
Comm Suite
Current VMO DLE22449 - 19-Sep-05
HN Date 08-Mar-06
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 21-Sep-05

Another reason why I dispise the Iltis...... Alot of data to pull here :)

VMO History for CFR Number : 87017
VMO Type Pending To ECC To AC To HUIC To DA UIC
DLE22449 - 19-Sep-05 REGULAR No 121501 MB 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE26507 - 04-Jun-04 REGULAR No 121501 MD 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE25103 - 01-Mar-04 REGULAR No 121501 EV 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE24527 - 12-Jan-04 REGULAR No 121501 ET 3153 3153 ATCO Frontec
DLE25283 - 15-Feb-02 REGULAR No 121501 EX 3648 3648 Task Force Bosnia Herzogovina Infantry Battle Group
DLE23581 - 18-Oct-01 REGULAR No 121501 EW 1852 1852 2nd Battalion, Royal 22e Regiment
DLE23032 - 26-Aug-01 REGULAR No 121501 WX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE22355 - 11-Jun-01 REGULAR No 121501 NX 0106 0106 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Valcartier
DLE24322 - 16-Sep-99 REGUL No 121501 WX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE23533 - 10-Jun-99 REGUL No 121501 AS 0130 0130 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Montreal
DLE20446 - 23-Jun-98 REGUL No 121501 AX 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DLE27672 - 20-Aug-97 REGUL No 121501 AS 1847 1847 1st Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment
DP350175 - 16-May-95 REGUL No 121501 AX 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DP353841 - 19-Apr-94 REGUL No 121501 AS 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DP353812 - 18-Apr-94 UPDAT No 121501 AS 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DP351809 - 31-Oct-93 REGUL No 121501 AX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DP359834 - 25-May-93 REGUL No 121501 AS 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DP353768 - 18-Mar-92 REGUL No 121501 AX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
L90-241 - 22-Oct-90 COMDV No 121501 AX 1571 1571 CANADIAN FORCES EUROPE HEADQUARTERS
L90-143 - 05-Jul-90 UPDAT No 121501 AS 1877 1877 1ST CANADIAN DIV HEADQUARTERS DETACHMENT
L89-240 - 24-Sep-89 UPDAT No 121501 AX 1571 1571 CANADIAN FORCES EUROPE HEADQUARTERS
L89-194 - 28-Jul-89 COMDV No 121501 AS 1851 1851 1ER BON ROYAL 22E REGT ARRIERE
L87-287 - 23-Oct-87 UPDAT No 121501 AX 1571 1571 CANADIAN FORCES EUROPE HEADQUARTERS
L87-263 - 23-Sep-87 UPDAT No 121501 AS 1756 1756 8TH CDN HUSSARS (PRINCESS LOUISE'S
L86-447 - 21-Nov-86 UPDAT No 121501 AX 1571 1571 CANADIAN FORCES EUROPE HEADQUARTERS
L86-196 - 01-May-86 UPDAT No 121501 AX 0145 0145 CFB LAHR


CFR Information
CFR No 88152
CFR Year 1986
Serial No BI02-03-86-88152
Actual ECC 121519
Authorized ECC 121519
NSN 2320-21-899-5702
ERN 30111
Holding Unit 1941
DA Unit 1941
Date Acquired 13-Nov-86
Cost 26363
Alloc Code MB
Comm Suite
Current VMO DLE22449 - 19-Sep-05
HN Date 07-Mar-06
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 21-Sep-05

VMO History for CFR Number : 88152
VMO Type Pending To ECC To AC To HUIC To DA UIC
DLE22449 - 19-Sep-05 REGULAR No 121519 MB 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE26610 - 14-Jun-04 REGULAR No 121519 MD 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE25103 - 01-Mar-04 REGULAR No 121519 EV 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE25030 - 19-Feb-04 REGULAR No 121519 ET 3153 3153 ATCO Frontec
DLE27867 - 09-Aug-02 REGULAR No 121519 EX 3153 3153 ATCO Frontec
DLE26255 - 17-Mar-97 N1368 No 121519 EX 3649 3649 Task Force Bosnia Herzogovina National Support Element
DLE25484 - 17-Jan-97 N1368 No 121519 EX 3648 3648 Task Force Bosnia Herzogovina Infantry Battle Group
DLE22304 - 12-Apr-96 REGUL No 121519 EX 3560 3560 CCIFOR HQ AND SIGS SQN
DP357214 - 02-Dec-94 REGUL No 121519 EX 3128 3128 CANADIAN LOGISTIC BATTALION
DP356458 - 19-Oct-94 REGUL No 121519 NX 3162 3162 3 Canadian Support Unit
DP356092 - 20-Sep-92 REGUL No 121519 AX 2477 2477 1 CANADIAN FORCES SUPPLY DEPOT
DP354439 - 29-Apr-92 REGUL No 121519 AS 0113 0113 Canadian Forces Base Borden
DP359929 - 22-Apr-87 REGUL No 121519 AX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DP356636 - 12-Sep-86 INITI No 121519 JX 0130 0130 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Montreal


CFR Information
CFR No 70347
CFR Year 1953
Serial No O357
Actual ECC 131101
Authorized ECC 131101
NSN
ERN X5337798
Holding Unit 0106
DA Unit 0106
Date Acquired 01-Jan-53
Cost 0
Alloc Code MB
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP353727 - 11-Apr-94
HN Date 06-Jul-94
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 06-Jul-94

This is an MCI trailer which was with 430 Tac Hel Sqn out of Valcartier.

Scott Bentley 02-10-14 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by 302Trooper (Post 196501)
Scotty,
I copied the data base for the M100 trailers that you or someone else had posted. I highlighted my 2 trailers and filed away the list with my other info. I was looking over the data base list to find that Fruehauf Corp was the manufacturer of my CFR 53-70177 trailer and Motor Coach Industries Ltd is listed as the manufacturer of the majority of the trailers. My data plate states Motor Coach Industries as the manufacturer. Would you or anyone else be able to shed some light on this information.

Thanks
Dave
302Trooper

Good catch. You're right:

TRAILER MISC 1953 FRUEHAUF CORP XM105E3

Its one of the only ones in the list like that.

Scott Bentley 02-10-14 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Leschert (Post 199407)
I may need to track an M1010. Where do we look for the CFR on that unit, or can you do it by VIN?

It has been repainted, but if I know where to look ...

Thanks, Stan.

I may be able to do it by VIN. PM me.

maple_leaf_eh 03-10-14 04:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Bentley (Post 200716)
CFR Information
CFR No 07737
CFR Year 1967
Serial No 7105-97208
Actual ECC 121201
Authorized ECC 121201
NSN
ERN 30103
Holding Unit 0130
DA Unit 0130
Date Acquired 01-Jan-67
Cost 0
Alloc Code MD
Comm Suite
Current VMO DP357374 - 28-Oct-86
HN Date 10-Feb-88
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 11-Jan-88

This one spent its entire career with the Royal Canadian Hussars out of Montreal.

I might have ridden around the back roads of Valcartier or on course out of Farnham in this one. In the summers the drill was to pool the Reserve vehicles for common courses for the four Quebec armoured recce units.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Bentley (Post 200716)

CFR Information
CFR No 87017
CFR Year 1985
Serial No BI01-04-85-87017
Actual ECC 121501
Authorized ECC 121501
NSN 2320-21-895-3768
ERN 30111
Holding Unit 1941
DA Unit 1941
Date Acquired 23-Jul-85
Cost 26363
Alloc Code MB
Comm Suite
Current VMO DLE22449 - 19-Sep-05
HN Date 08-Mar-06
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 21-Sep-05

Another reason why I dispise the Iltis...... Alot of data to pull here :)

VMO History for CFR Number : 87017
VMO Type Pending To ECC To AC To HUIC To DA UIC
DLE22449 - 19-Sep-05 REGULAR No 121501 MB 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE26507 - 04-Jun-04 REGULAR No 121501 MD 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE25103 - 01-Mar-04 REGULAR No 121501 EV 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE24527 - 12-Jan-04 REGULAR No 121501 ET 3153 3153 ATCO Frontec
DLE25283 - 15-Feb-02 REGULAR No 121501 EX 3648 3648 Task Force Bosnia Herzogovina Infantry Battle Group

DLE23581 - 18-Oct-01 REGULAR No 121501 EW 1852 1852 2nd Battalion, Royal 22e Regiment
DLE23032 - 26-Aug-01 REGULAR No 121501 WX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE22355 - 11-Jun-01 REGULAR No 121501 NX 0106 0106 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Valcartier
DLE24322 - 16-Sep-99 REGUL No 121501 WX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE23533 - 10-Jun-99 REGUL No 121501 AS 0130 0130 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Montreal
DLE20446 - 23-Jun-98 REGUL No 121501 AX 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DLE27672 - 20-Aug-97 REGUL No 121501 AS 1847 1847 1st Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment
DP350175 - 16-May-95 REGUL No 121501 AX 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DP353841 - 19-Apr-94 REGUL No 121501 AS 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DP353812 - 18-Apr-94 UPDAT No 121501 AS 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DP351809 - 31-Oct-93 REGUL No 121501 AX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DP359834 - 25-May-93 REGUL No 121501 AS 0107 0107 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Petawawa
DP353768 - 18-Mar-92 REGUL No 121501 AX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
L90-241 - 22-Oct-90 COMDV No 121501 AX 1571 1571 CANADIAN FORCES EUROPE HEADQUARTERS
L90-143 - 05-Jul-90 UPDAT No 121501 AS 1877 1877 1ST CANADIAN DIV HEADQUARTERS DETACHMENT
L89-240 - 24-Sep-89 UPDAT No 121501 AX 1571 1571 CANADIAN FORCES EUROPE HEADQUARTERS
L89-194 - 28-Jul-89 COMDV No 121501 AS 1851 1851 1ER BON ROYAL 22E REGT ARRIERE
L87-287 - 23-Oct-87 UPDAT No 121501 AX 1571 1571 CANADIAN FORCES EUROPE HEADQUARTERS
L87-263 - 23-Sep-87 UPDAT No 121501 AS 1756 1756 8TH CDN HUSSARS (PRINCESS LOUISE'S
L86-447 - 21-Nov-86 UPDAT No 121501 AX 1571 1571 CANADIAN FORCES EUROPE HEADQUARTERS
L86-196 - 01-May-86 UPDAT No 121501 AX 0145 0145 CFB LAHR


CFR Information
CFR No 88152
CFR Year 1986
Serial No BI02-03-86-88152
Actual ECC 121519
Authorized ECC 121519
NSN 2320-21-899-5702
ERN 30111
Holding Unit 1941
DA Unit 1941
Date Acquired 13-Nov-86
Cost 26363
Alloc Code MB
Comm Suite
Current VMO DLE22449 - 19-Sep-05
HN Date 07-Mar-06
Pending? No
Disposed? Yes
Disposal Date 21-Sep-05

VMO History for CFR Number : 88152
VMO Type Pending To ECC To AC To HUIC To DA UIC
DLE22449 - 19-Sep-05 REGULAR No 121519 MB 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE26610 - 14-Jun-04 REGULAR No 121519 MD 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE25103 - 01-Mar-04 REGULAR No 121519 EV 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DLE25030 - 19-Feb-04 REGULAR No 121519 ET 3153 3153 ATCO Frontec
DLE27867 - 09-Aug-02 REGULAR No 121519 EX 3153 3153 ATCO Frontec
DLE26255 - 17-Mar-97 N1368 No 121519 EX 3649 3649 Task Force Bosnia Herzogovina National Support Element
DLE25484 - 17-Jan-97 N1368 No 121519 EX 3648 3648 Task Force Bosnia Herzogovina Infantry Battle Group
DLE22304 - 12-Apr-96 REGUL No 121519 EX 3560 3560 CCIFOR HQ AND SIGS SQN

DP357214 - 02-Dec-94 REGUL No 121519 EX 3128 3128 CANADIAN LOGISTIC BATTALION
DP356458 - 19-Oct-94 REGUL No 121519 NX 3162 3162 3 Canadian Support Unit
DP356092 - 20-Sep-92 REGUL No 121519 AX 2477 2477 1 CANADIAN FORCES SUPPLY DEPOT
DP354439 - 29-Apr-92 REGUL No 121519 AS 0113 0113 Canadian Forces Base Borden
DP359929 - 22-Apr-87 REGUL No 121519 AX 1941 1941 25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot
DP356636 - 12-Sep-86 INITI No 121519 JX 0130 0130 Canadian Forces Base/Area Support Unit Montreal


>>>>>

The two Bosnia references are interesting. At end of those timelines, the Canadians were concentrated in Zgon, Drvar, Bihac and Velika Kladusa. My tour was winter 02/03 in Zgon. We had a half dozen Ilti' for getting around, and the majority were in Bihac with a composite Western Canada reserve infantry company. They had the whole top corner of the AOR, while the 1PPCLI mechanized company in Drvar had a slightly more 'rambunctious' sector. Drvar had had raging street riots between returnees and townspeople only a few years earlier.

The reference of transfer to ATCO Frontec makes sense too. They had the contract for a lot of the second and third line support for the contingent. Everything from contracting the laundry ladies to the fire department. In a coincidence only the Canadian army would produce, I served in the Gulf with one Smokie. He was fire chief in our camp in Zgon. We crossed paths in KAF a few years later.

Scott Bentley 03-10-14 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh (Post 200744)
Drvar had had raging street riots between returnees and townspeople only a few years earlier.

That was on my Roto in 1998. They set fire to "Hotel 153" and the IPTF Station along with attempting to fire bomb the new Fire Truck that we delivered a few weeks earlier. Subsequently we were instructed not to fire "warning shots" with .50 Cal MG :) There were a number of tense moments in the weeks following that, including one evening where we intercepted half a dozen busses loaded with off-duty Croat soldiers coming to shake things up. Fun times.

matthewq4b 14-10-14 10:23

A Long Shot
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hopefully Some one can pull something for this old girl

I have no idea of the CFR but attached a pic of the dog tags on the driver door.

EX RCAF 1957 Ford Panel Truck

Attachment 68408

rob love 14-10-14 12:06

Unless the vehicle was still serving on or after 1977, there will be no records in the EDR viewer for it. Most likely this vehicle would not have lasted that long, although a few did. I went to the regular force as a mechanic in 1981. We still had the odd vehicle around from the 50s and even the 40s. Some that come to mind was an old IH refueling tender we held in war storage dated around 1956, and when I worked for a short while in Portage la Prairie, we still had an old 1948 IHC firetruck on the base. As well, there were a few WW2 trailers kicking around the reserve units including a Ben Hur trailer with welder at Minto Armouries, and a P15-comp trailer up at Flin Flon, which I now own. But the odds of a 57 panel truck surviving that long is pretty slim.

donjunior 16-11-14 06:13

Iltis CFR request
 
Could I receive any information you might have on my latest acquisition:

8688187

1986 Bombaridier Iltis Tailgate model

Thank you,

Don Junior

Stuart Fedak 27-11-14 01:38

Iltis CFR request Ambulance 88822
 
Looking for CFR information for an Iltis Ambulance CFR 88822

Thanks!
Stuart

Jack Innes 01-12-14 18:01

Could someone supply any information on CFR 69-12160, I have a picture showing it with plate no 35836.F The plate is dark with light letters in the b&w picture.

Thank you

maple_leaf_eh 01-12-14 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Innes (Post 202982)
Could someone supply any information on CFR 69-12160, I have a picture showing it with plate no 35836.F The plate is dark with light letters in the b&w picture.

Thank you

What vehicle is this? Rob has mentioned that many vehicles are not in the database if earlier than a given date.

The number plate you mention sounds like a civilian licence, not a military one.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © Maple Leaf Up, 2003-2016