MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Carrier Forum (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   observation Shutter Button (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16091)

ron 28-01-11 05:44

observation Shutter Button

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys I require a couple of Obversation shutters control knobs, if anyone has a couple of spares please let me know.together with the price required, many thanks Regards Ron

ron 28-01-11 05:49

Observation shutter

Sorry I forgot the part number its 687_12, if you have any to spare and may not want to strip them I will buy the complete item, thanks in advance,
regards Ron

Bob Moseley (RIP) 28-01-11 09:49

Re. Observation Shutter

Hi Ron - read your post, went to our shed and immediately found a knob with bracket. Be in the mail Monday, gratis.

Bob

ron 30-01-11 23:38

Button

Hi Bob. many thanks mate,I do appriciate that, Regards Ron

Keith Webb 31-01-11 07:00

Gratis?

Bob, what's this gratis stuff? We'll have to rename you Gratis Bob or perhaps Freebie Bob if you're not careful! :fry:

Bob Moseley (RIP) 31-01-11 07:29

Re. Gratis

Hi Keefy - Ron and I are Carrier Brothers In Arms as we both have this affliction with Carriers as opposed to Blitzs and other stuff. Besides which I am as gregarious as you are giving me Corowa DVDs. BTW I am missing the 2008 one, hhhhmmmm?

:thup: Freebie Gratis Salesman Bob

ron 31-01-11 07:50

Re Gratis

Hi Keefy, nows your chance to get onto my Xmas list for next year. just check out that big shed of yours and see if you can find that other shutter button, there must be one under all of that blitz junk?? just kidding old mate, anyone else got that spare other one??? regards to all Ron.

Keith Webb 31-01-11 09:04

Shutter button

There's one on my camera, will that do? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ron (Post 142421)
Hi Keefy, nows your chance to get onto my Xmas list for next year. just check out that big shed of yours and see if you can find that other shutter button, there must be one under all of that blitz junk?? just kidding old mate, anyone else got that spare other one??? regards to all Ron.

ron 03-02-11 10:31

Shutter Button

Hi Bob, The shutter button arrived this morning, many thanks for that,I am still looking for one more to complete the job, so you carrier guys please have a good look in your junk section there must be one out there, Regards Ron

ron 03-02-11 10:34

Shutter Button,

Hi Keefy, thanks for your very kind offer, I might pass on it this time, I did say Pass not P..s on it. thanks old mate Regards Ron

George McKenzie 04-02-11 04:39

shutter button

I gave one to my friend for him to make some out of brass He is working on his track pins now and will do the casting in the spring

ron 05-02-11 05:02

Shutter Butter

O K thanks George, please keep me informed thanks, regards Ron