MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Sergeants' Mess (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Christmas 2021 (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33103)

David Dunlop 24-12-21 13:50

Christmas 2021

Merry Christmas, Everyone.

I hope you are all able to celebrate your Holidays at this time of year, with Family, Friends and Fine Food!

David

Matthew P 24-12-21 14:02

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Matt

Darrell Zinck 24-12-21 16:52

Merry Christmas to all. :)

Regards
Darrell

Bob Carriere 24-12-21 19:38

Merry Xmas.........

First to all those who are already there down under........ and all the others on MLU.....

Merry Christmas to All and a Covid free New Year

Bob and the gang from the Hammond Barn

maple_leaf_eh 24-12-21 21:07

All the best to our friends far and wide!

It is that time once more, when we reflect on our ups and downs, our unfinished projects and our small triumphs. Seasons greetings to everyone on MLU and may Christmas be good to you.

Terry

rob love 24-12-21 21:58

1 Attachment(s)
The wife and I got out of Dodge and headed for the South. We will be celebrating Xmas tonight here in Mexico...church up in the chapel on the top of the spiral tonight followed by Christmas dinner in the restaurant. Beef Wellington is on the menu, which seems unusual to me....I am more used to Turkey dinner at Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all my friends on MLU, and hopefully we get back to normal in the New Year at some point.

The view from my balcony:

Robert Bergeron 24-12-21 22:25

Merry Christmas to all my MLU friends . May you reach your restoration goals in 2022 and the CO of the house support you in so doing . If she does not , ask for a transfer .

r.morrison 25-12-21 01:38

Jumpin' on Board....

1 Attachment(s)
Well....this has nothing to do with Olive Drab or lucky buggers spending Christmas in Mexico!! (I hate you Rob!) It's just a "Merry Christmas Photo" taken 67 years ago on Christmas Day evening. My father worked for the local newspaper. And as it happened, there was a murder in the town and a reporter was sent out to cover the story. When he finished his story, he dropped by our house for some Christmas cheer, which was a very customary thing to do in those days. Not like today. Anyway, yours truly fell asleep on the couch, toys in hand, and the photo was taken by the reporter. And what you see here, is what appeared on the front page of next days newspaper. As you can see...I was into trains before I got into military vehicles. However, the posture on the couch remains pretty well the same!

Take a moment to take care of yourselves and your families, get vaccinated and have a safe and healthy New Year.

Cheers....Robert :cheers:

David Dunlop 25-12-21 01:51

Lovely photo to have, Robert.

David

Jordan Baker 25-12-21 07:13

1 Attachment(s)
Merry Christmas from my family to the MLU Family. My little guy is having his first Christmas this year. It’s great getting to experience it from his perspective.

Hanno Spoelstra 25-12-21 13:31

1 Attachment(s)
Merry Christmas to all!

Looking forward to the results of Phil Waterman’s New Year Challenge.

Attachment 126727

m606paz 25-12-21 13:44

Thank you for your greetings , the same for all of you and all who make up this extraordinary community!

Phil Waterman 25-12-21 14:16

New Years Challenge

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanno Spoelstra (Post 284190)
Merry Christmas to all!

Looking forward to the results of Phil Waterman’s New Year Challenge.

Attachment 126727

Hi Hanno

Yes, the New Years Challeng is on. I'm ready, the trucks ready, now only needs to have the weather cooperate. Here in our part of New Hampshire Christmas morning and day we are getting freezing rain all day. Great for ice skating but not so good nondrectional tires.

Merry Christmas to all.

Cheers Phil