MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Sergeants' Mess (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   'Little Miss Yappy' (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=362)

Mark W. Tonner 11-04-03 16:40

'Little Miss Yappy'

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! :eek:

Beware fellow members of The Maple Leaf Forum, 'Little Miss Yappy' is a year older and a year wiser, as of today, so watch out now...........she'll have all kinds of questions for us......and here I thought the the BRAIN starts to shut down a bit more with each passing year?..............Not 'Little Miss Yappy' though.

"HAVE A GOOD ONE 'YAPPY' and let the questions roll...................." :eek: :rolleyes: :p HAPPY BIRTHDAY :p

Cheers :)

Dana Nield 11-04-03 16:46

Yppah yadhtrib!

As defacto Minister of Ying Tong Iddle I poe, I issue this Decree

Cheers!

Eccles.

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 18:18

Re: 'Little Miss Yappy'

Quote:

Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! :eek:

Beware fellow members of The Maple Leaf Forum, 'Little Miss Yappy' is a year older and a year wiser, as of today, so watch out now...........she'll have all kinds of questions for us......and here I thought the the BRAIN starts to shut down a bit more with each passing year?..............Not 'Little Miss Yappy' though.

"HAVE A GOOD ONE 'YAPPY' and let the questions roll...................." :eek: :rolleyes: :p HAPPY BIRTHDAY :p

Cheers :)

MARK... GEE...Thank you for sharing and caring!!!?????:p And as for my mind shutting down, uh uh, yer right, I'm just gittin on a roll. Look out! Icelandic-Scotch-English-French-Cree-is me. All those parts have questions and different opinions. I'm glad to share and ask, showing my innermost ignorance and inner conflicts.

QUESTION: huh?:D

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 18:22

Re: Yppah yadhtrib!

Quote:

Originally posted by Dana Nield
As defacto Minister of Ying Tong Iddle I poe, I issue this Decree

Cheers!

Eccles.

Hey DANA....I can't HEAR your DECREE!!! But I'll try elsewhere (speakers are toast)I'm totally TOTALLY curious now tho!

Ying Tong Iddle I poe?:confused: :D

You guysare all too much:)

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 11-04-03 19:01

WELL DONE, DANA!!

Up the Goons! Pleased but not surprised you knew that... :)

And Karman? Have a GREAT day.

Best wishes from all here, and me especially! :D :p

Geoff

PS: It's alright to use the name your mother wanted, at least HERE anyway... you are now an integral part of our community, so feel free!

Have a great day.

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 19:03

CHOCOLATE CAKE!

I wish you-all could share in the big CHOCOLATE CAKE I just found at my door when I opened it!!!

I'll pretend you're all here digging in;)

C H O C O L A T E ...did I mention that part?:D

Take Care....Carman

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 19:08

Re: WELL DONE, DANA!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball
Up the Goons!

And Karmen? Have a GREAT day.

Best wishes from all here, and me especially! :D :p

GEOFF: Thank You!!! and "KARMEN"... hmmm. I can see you've been visiting MY Place? :D It'll get better as I learn and go.

"Here...Have some chocolate cake to go with the spirit of the thing":D

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 11-04-03 19:08

In MY house, with three females..... chocolate cake = hormone cake..... :eek:

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 11-04-03 19:11

Re: Re: WELL DONE, DANA!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Vets_Dottir
GEOFF: Thank You!!! and "KARMEN"... hmmm. I can see you've been visiting MY Place? :D It'll get better as I learn and go.

I know it will. Don't change TOO much... we like you the way you are! :)

Mark W. Tonner 11-04-03 19:12

Re: CAKE

Ya know, 'Cakes' can be mailed.............on second thought, just post a picture of the after action report.............you know, the one of you with a big 'CHOCOLATE GRIN' :eek: :p

Cheers :p

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 19:19

HORMONES

Quote:

Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball
In MY house, with three females..... chocolate cake = hormone cake..... :eek:
HEY GEOFF... askk your females in the house, and they'll tell you, there ain't no life without hormones. If chocolate is what it takes,,,, then hey...chocolate it is. Gotta get those endorphins dancing somehow, and when your dancing partner, or debating partner, is absent, then...."Let them eat cake". Life is so much more thrilling and exciting when a woman gets to eat her cake.

Ah man...I'm punchy. Time to get some other things done OIY

MARK: YOU started this!!!! (Thanks...am having a good time:D :cool: ;) Carman/Karmen

Mark W. Tonner 11-04-03 19:25

???????????????

Carman wrote: "MARK: YOU started this!!!! "

Who, ME?????.............What did I start........., like I said, I'm only passing through.............must have me confused with someone else............to much chocolate me thinks.....................:p

Cheers :p :D

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 20:00

EAT CAKE.

MARK... I think I'll just put on a BIB and forget the fork or spoon. Just dive in. Too bad I don't have an instamatic camera, or a scanner... or... webcam???

I get an image in my head of a toddler with two fists full of chocolate cake, cake in the nose, eyes, ears, mouth. Hows that for regressing to heaven?

Talk later. Carman/Karmen the Little Yappy Woman

Mark W. Tonner 11-04-03 20:23

CHOCOLATE

1 Attachment(s)
'WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! 'Little Miss Yappy's' quest for chocolate today is getting out of hand.........just look what she did to the poor wittle wabbits...........
:eek: :eek:

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 20:41

hhahahahahhhaHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHhahahhHHAHAHhahhHA

AHAHHHAAA HAH HAH HAHA HA

O Gawd.........:D :eek: hahhaaa:D

Good one Mark!

Garry Shipton (RIP) 11-04-03 21:14

Happy Birthday Carmon

Enjoy your banter.Keeps me plugged in during quiet moments at work.Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM MONTEREAL.AS the old addage goes in Ireland."May the road come up to meet you" &"may you be a half an hour in Heaven before the DEVIL knows you're there".Keep on CMP'ing

DaveCox 11-04-03 23:30

Scotch

Hey - belated good wishes Carman. We are all mixed-up genewise in some way - but I was always told that you drink scotch ( hoooooooorrrrraaaaaaayyyy), but have Scots blood.

English - Welsh - SCOTS:D :D

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 23:37

Re: Happy Birthday Carmon

Quote:

Originally posted by Garry Shipton
Enjoy your banter.Keeps me plugged in during quiet moments at work.Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM MONTEREAL.AS the old addage goes in Ireland."May the road come up to meet you" &"may you be a half an hour in Heaven before the DEVIL knows you're there".Keep on CMP'ing
Tis...a wunderful thing ye jest sed ta me Laddy.
Top O' the mornin'/evenin' to ye Garry me boy.

(I get my Scotch and Irish mixed up....I know I've got some O' the Blarney in me too, jest haven't found the connection yet! Love those Irish sayings! .... I hope you've been reading about My HERO!!!... don't be eating, standing, and empty your bladder first if you do!!!:D

Vets_Dottir 11-04-03 23:46

Re: Scotch

Quote:

Originally posted by DaveCox
Hey - belated good wishes Carman. We are all mixed-up genewise in some way - but I was always told that you drink scotch ( hoooooooorrrrraaaaaaayyyy), but have Scots blood.

English - Welsh - SCOTS:D :D

A little Scotch
A little Irish
A Little Yappy Woman

Oh Boy... I don't need alcohol.

Thanks for the Birthday Good Wishes Dave;) :D