MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale Or Wanted (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   For Sale: M38A1/M151A2 Corner Antenna Mount Brackets (repro) (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19362)

rob love 30-10-12 05:01

M38A1/M151A2 Corner Antenna Mount Brackets (repro)

3 Attachment(s)
A friend needed one of these brackets, and borrowed mine to make a copy. Since he was making one, he figured he might as well make three spares. He works as a machinist at a local shop, and was quite meticulous in the production of these. All holes are reproduced properly (and not by the drill and file method) .

Metal is 14 guage steel, and has a layer of OD to tide over until purchaser can paint to match their vehicle. Priced at $50 plus shipping.

I also have a couple of the earlier mounts which go on top of the spare tire carrier. These were usually found with the C-42 radio installations. They are available at $40 plus postage.

See photos below.

Barry Churcher 01-11-12 03:24

1 Attachment(s)
Rob, there seems to be two styles of the side mount. What is the difference or is one just for the M38?
Barry

Frank v R 01-11-12 05:02

mount

Barry , the one you show is a U.S. mount,
Frank

Barry Churcher 02-11-12 02:00

Thanks Frank. :)

Barry Churcher 24-11-12 23:56

Rob, the package arrived safely. This is a really nice piece and I appreciate your effort.
Thanks,
Barry

rob love 25-11-12 01:19

Glad to hear you are hapy with it Barry. Still one left if someone needs.

StevieLee 11-08-20 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob love (Post 171918)
A friend needed one of these brackets, and borrowed mine to make a copy. Since he was making one, he figured he might as well make three spares. He works as a machinist at a local shop, and was quite meticulous in the production of these. All holes are reproduced properly (and not by the drill and file method) .

Metal is 14 guage steel, and has a layer of OD to tide over until purchaser can paint to match their vehicle. Priced at $50 plus shipping.

I also have a couple of the earlier mounts which go on top of the spare tire carrier. These were usually found with the C-42 radio installations. They are available at $40 plus postage.

See photos below.

Hello do you still have for sale the corner brackets looking for 2 of.

StevieLee 11-08-20 16:32

Hello Rob,

Do you still have the corner brackets for sale also looking for the earlier mounts which go on top of the spare tire carrier.

rob love 12-08-20 19:33

I'll have a look....I think there is one left.

Al Dornan 14-08-20 14:41

I would also be interested in a corner bracket.

rob love 25-09-20 03:57

1 Attachment(s)
Just got two more repro corner brackets in for anybody who needs them. $40 each plus postage. Also have the high mount for on top of the spare tire carrier, also $40.

And literally a ton of headsets and handsets and headsets with boom mikes in green and headsets with boom mikes in black.....a ton. Let me know what you need. Cheapy cheapy...

rob love 25-09-20 16:47

Corner mounts are spoken for. Will advise if more show up. Still a few of the high mounts.

maple_leaf_eh 26-09-20 03:33

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rob love (Post 272677)
Corner mounts are spoken for. Will advise if more show up. Still a few of the high mounts.

One high mount please! I'll pm my mailing address.

That is Jason Meade's jeep and the photo came off fb.