MLU FORUM

MLU FORUM (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Sergeants' Mess (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Birth Notice (http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9333)

phoenix 20-08-07 04:15

Birth Notice

Ok, i've been a bit slack and not made any announcement, but things have been busy !!

Callum Joshua Green was born on the 13th of August, 2007 weighing 7lb 11.5oz and was 51 cm long.

It's our first child, and both mum and bub are doing well, although Mum and Dad are still getting used to sleep deprivation :yappy:

Geoff Winnington-Ball (RIP) 20-08-07 04:26

Warm congratulations to both you and Rebecca, and a warm welcome to Callum!

:cheers:

Ryan 20-08-07 06:28

Yes, well done and all the best. :cheers:

Vets Dottir 2nd 20-08-07 06:39

Re: Birth Notice

Quote:

Originally posted by phoenix
Ok, i've been a bit slack and not made any announcement, but things have been busy !!

Callum Joshua Green was born on the 13th of August, 2007 weighing 7lb 11.5oz and was 51 cm long.

It's our first child, and both mum and bub are doing well, although Mum and Dad are still getting used to sleep deprivation :yappy:

Well my goodness ...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD WEE CALLUM!!!
and
CONGRATS TO BRAND NEW MUM AND BUB!!!

7 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long ... ouch ... my youngest was that size and I'm a wee thing ... meant a LOT of stitches :eek: I hope Mum and Callum had an easier time and are recovering nicely by now ...

.... pssssst ... sleep will come eventually ;) Life will never be the same again :cheers: :D

Karmen

cliff 20-08-07 07:31

Congrats to you both :)

phoenix 20-08-07 07:42

Karmen, you sound like the same build as Rebecca, she too is only a small thing at something like 55kg and 160cm tall. But despite that she is doing well :D

Vets Dottir 2nd 20-08-07 08:39

Quote:

Originally posted by phoenix
Karmen, you sound like the same build as Rebecca, she too is only a small thing at something like 55kg and 160cm tall. But despite that she is doing well :D
Am glad to hear Rebecca is doing well. Us little women are tough and surprizing things come out of us :D

Yes, I'm about 5' now ... lost more than an inch the last few years EEK and was always normally around 107 lbs ... tiny.

First births can sure be anxiety provoking. Its amazing how as soon as a babe is delivered that all of that pain and anxiety is simply GONE and replaced with the mushy goo goo stuff. Callum is pretty amazing huh? Be prepared to be mesmerized for years to come ... have fun with that :cheers: :smoker:

Karmen

PPS 20-08-07 10:36

Callum and family

Congratulations on the arrival of Callum.

May you have years of enjoyment, watching him grow and learn.

Just a wee word of warning though :D

Make sure you have put him down before you :drunk: "wet his head"

Paul

Pedr 20-08-07 11:32

Congrats!

Congratulations guys

Cool another Landy supporter.

See you at Corowa in March

Pedr

Lynn Eades 20-08-07 23:16

Congrats

Another Taswegan. Enjoy, They grow fast.
All the best!